ECS Task Definition
A task definition is required to run Docker containers in Amazon ECS. Here you will create catsdef, dogsdef Task Definitions, including cats, dogs docker images you created 3. Amazon ECR.
Some of the parameters you can specify in a task definition include:
- The Docker image to use with each container in your task
- How much CPU and memory to use with each task or each container within a task
- The launch type to use, which determines the infrastructure on which your tasks are hosted
- The Docker networking mode to use for the containers in your task
- The logging configuration to use for your tasks…and more.
What you will do
- Create web task definition
- Create catsdef task definition
- Create dogsdef task definition